Sunday, 8 September 2013

Author Blog Link Exchange

Authors Supporting Each Other


Duke and Michel: The Mysterious Corridor by Elias Zapple
Elias Zapple, an author friend of mine and writer of 'the hilarious and often rejected Duke & Michel series of books', recently added an 'Other Authors' page to his website and very kindly mentioned me on the page with a link to my Charles Fudgemuffin blog and also my books on Amazon.

I'm all in favour of authors supporting each other so I've decided to copy Elias Zapple's idea and add a similar page to my own blog.

At the moment there are only a few of authors listed but if any other authors have a similar page on their own website and would like to exchange links, then post a link to my Charles Fudgemuffin blog on your own website/blog, then leave a reply to this post with your website/blog address and I'll add you to my 'Other Authors' page.  Alternatively, you can send me your details via my facebook or twitter accounts.

My own books are sci-fi comedy novels so it would particularly make sense to exchange links with other sci-fi or comedy authors.  Any authors are welcome to exchange links though, with the only proviso being that my blog is marked as 'No Mature Content' so I don't really want to link to any sites which are too adult.

As I say, Elias Zapple kindly mentioned me on his own author blog link exchange page, and this is the blurb for his first book, 'Duke and Michel: The Mysterious Corridor':

"Twelve year-old Michel's freaking out as his snotty little cousin has gone missing from the garden. He sticks his head through a hole in the fence and is sucked into a giant vortex where he ends up in an infinitely long and mysterious corridor, with doors leading to many strange worlds. He also meets a pompous, food-obsessed, talking dog called Duke who happens to be searching for his equally fat brothers. Together they go on an adventure to hunt for their missing relatives, unaware that they are also being hunted by an evil power."

Here are the links to purchase 'Duke and Michel: The Mysterious Corridor' on Amazon:
US: Duke & Michel: The Mysterious Corridor
UK: Duke & Michel: The Mysterious Corridor

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

If anyone wants to check out Elias Zapple's 'Other Authors' page then you can find it here:
Elias Zapple: Recommended Authors!

Please note, the bit about torturing his hamster is completely untrue and just a slanderous lie made up by Elias!

And finally if anyone wants to check out my newly added 'Other Authors' page, then this is the link:
Other Authors

. . . . . . . .

'Hopes And Dreams'
The latest book from Charles Fudgemuffin

Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter:
Facebook:  Charles Fudgemuffin
Twitter:  @CFudgemuffin 

It's always good to connect with other authors, so if any authors would like to exchange facebook 'likes' then feel free to post a comment on my Charles Fudgemuffin facebook page with a link to your own facebook page so that I can return the 'like'.

On twitter I generally check my account every few days and follow back other authors and readers, as well as accounts related to comedy or sci-fi.

Footnote: All images featured in this post remain the copyright of the respective authors/publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

The 'How To Save The World' books
by Charles Fudgemuffin
Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the alien comedy 'How To Save The World' books which are available for Kindle from Amazon.  The first book in the series is available from the following link:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.