|Eric clarifies his motivations.|
As it’s been a few weeks since the last post, I thought it was about time I collected the final batch of tweets in a post creatively entitled How To Save The World In Twenty Tweets… (Part Three).
So here they are…
15) "...if she realised you were only snogging her as part of a plan to kill her entire species she’d probably feel a bit huffed.” #HTSTW
16) “I mean, I’m tempted to save the world … not the spanking stuff, obviously … just saving the world.” #HTSTW
17) "I say we stick with Eric. We need someone who’s a bit of a chump and Eric fits the bill perfectly." #HTSTW
18) “I stand by what I said. It was a wise decision to stick to just a few beers. Luckily though, I’m not confined by the path of wisdom.” #HTSTW
19) “…in the battle between your mobile phone and the Death Star, my money’s on the Death Star.” #HTSTW
Eric doesn't always follow the wisest path
in his efforts to save the world.
21) All the pieces of the jigsaw were in place. Eric was ready to save the Earth. #HTSTW *
* This is a bonus tweet. It’s not poor counting skills on my part.
It can be tricky to condense extracts from a book into 140 characters (the limit per tweet on twitter) so there were a lot of other quotes from How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy which I really liked but unfortunately was unable to condense into a tweet. The quotes I did tweet though, give a representative flavour of the overall style of How To Save The World.
If anyone would like to read more from How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy then you can download the first two chapters for free from the following page:
Or the full book is available from amazon.com and amazon.co.uk:US: How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy on amazon.com
UK: How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy on amazon.co.uk
|Eric shows his sensitive side.|
And if you want to check out the earlier tweets in the series then these are the original posts:
Other recent posts:
Sneeze Page: Five Of My Favourite Posts
Eric And Jixyl The Alien Discuss Anal Probes
True Or False: Six Scary 'Facts' For Halloween
More Signs From Around The World
A Lush Snaky Trick (Part 1)
Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter: