Saturday, 19 May 2012

Don’t Just Take My Word For It...

Here’s what other people have said about How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy.


How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy
by Charles Fudgemuffin
The following quotes are taken from miscellaneous reviews which have appeared on various sites such as Lulu, You Write On, Amazon, and also from e-mail, facebook and twitter discussions:

“One of the most amusing books I have ever read…”
“Don’t usually go for alien or space stuff but highly recommend it.”
…Pixie Mae

“…dialogue is rich and enjoyable…”
“…highly readable…”
“…the story is very enjoyable with touches of real class, as Eric might say.”
…Cameron Deco

“I found myself laughing out loud while reading this book.”
“Each chapter I read I was wanting to read the next to see what happens.”
“I could even see this book being made into a film and having a cult following akin to the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.”
“Very funny book.”
…happyvibe

“Class, class, class.  Totally mental class.”
…Matty Hogg

“…loads of potential and fantastic dialogue…”
“…the story is brimming with great ideas…” 
…brucec 

“From what I’ve read of your book, it’s brilliant.  I hope more people recognise your talent!!”
“Seriously, you have an amazing talent and it should be recognised!” 
…Thurza Davison

“…the Geordie humour comes across perfectly…”
“…a great read.”
…FWG

“I read the first 30 or so pages at work and at some points I was laughing out loud…”
“Love the twist and turns…”
“Anyone who has the slightest sense of humour will enjoy this book!”
“Can't wait for the second instalment.”
…Alan Bell

“…the comedy has a slapstick laddish feel to it.”
“This is very much my cup of tea…”
…jude1968

“…the whole world needs to be your audience … anything less would not be good enough.”
…Michelle Pude

“…yes and my god is the book funny.  I’m going to buy Nigel a copy when it eventually gets published.  He would love it. ;)”
“Chapter two was so funny I was trying not to laugh out loud cos Jax was on phone but I snorted some wine.”
“My friend Nigel would loooooooooooooove this book.  He is the most perverted guy out and totally has a thing about bums…”
“Chapter four is verrrrrrrrrry funny.”
“Funny funny…”
…Johanna Gethin

“Charles Fudgemuffin’s writing style will appeal to some tastes, although I must say that I get bored quite quickly with this crude immature type of humour.”
…Sebastian Fiennes-Cooper

Download it now and find out for yourself what a complete ******** ****** *** ******** ****** Sebastian Fiennes-Cooper is.

How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy is available for Kindle from Amazon from the following links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

The 'How To Save The World' books
by Charles Fudgemuffin
Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the alien comedy 'How To Save The World' books which are available for Kindle from Amazon.  The first book in the series is available from the following link:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.